Croquet is a serious and competitive game, which requires well-made precise equipment. This set is made for the connoisseur who appreciates fine equipment and is serious about the game.
The “Croquet Association Set” has been developed in collaboration with, and is endorsed by, the Croquet Association in London. It contains competition mallets made to the exact specifications of World Champion player Joe Hogan. Unless otherwise requested all mallets are supplied with an overall weight of 3.00 lbs and measuring 36 inches. The mallets have black synthetic cushion grips fitted. Up to 6 letters may be stamped in gold on one side of the mallet heads at no extra charge. The set comes packaged in a solid pine chest.
The Pro-16 club level balls weigh the regulation 1 pound each and 3 5/8″ in diameter.
The 1/2″ welded iron hoops are powder coated to prevent rusting.
Every set carries a colour booklet with the official Croquet Association rules, US 6 wicket, US 9 Wicket and Golf Croquet Rules with some tips and tactics. All components are guaranteed against breakage in the course of reasonable use and care. For American rules, add three extra hoops/wickets and a centre peg to cart.
- 6 x 36″ Original Mallets with an overall weight of 3.00 lbs fitted with black synthetic cushion grips.
- 6 x 1/2″ powder coated white iron hoops
- 6 x Pro-16 balls. Weight 1/lb, diameter 3 5/8″
- 1 x 6 colour centre peg with removable pin
- 1 x hoop mallet
- 4 x corner pegs
- 6 x powder coated metal clips
- 1 x colour book of rules and tactics plus a laminated quick reference rule card.
- 1 x finger jointed pine storage box with rope handles